Are You A Licensed Massage Therapist? Come Work For River Of Life Chiropractic & Wellness and Help Others And Get Paid Doing It!
- Our current expectations and needs are 15-20 visits for massage therapy per week. Historically we have done at least this many visits weekly. We work with insurance companies and auto accident claims for quick reimbursement in addition to a large cash base of patients. We typically bill about $40,000 a year in massage therapy.
- The job can be set up as independent contractor or employee, depending on preference with the option for increased revenue for employee.
- We are looking for an experienced licensed massage therapist. We have plenty of work for immediate start. We work with insurance, auto accidents, and cash patients looking for massage. Job can be independent contractor or employee. Likely starting out part-time 3 days a week, but definite possibility to become full-time.
- River of Life Chiropractic and Wellness, is a vibrant modern chiropractic practice. We are a busy, established 2 Chiropractic Doctor practice. We offer chiropractic care, soft tissue treatments, deep tissue laser therapy, rehabilitative exercises, and clinical nutrition.
- Massage Therapist will be responsible for clinical treatment. Would like someone experienced in deep tissue massage, sports injuries, and traditional/Swedish massage. If additional skills are had, that is a major plus.
REQUIREMENTS of Job:
- Must be Licensed Massage Therapist
- Must have or be willing to get mal-practice insurance
- Work experience in clinical setting a plus
- Additional training or skills also benefical
- We have a large number of patients in house looking for massage therapy. We offer a great supportive and learning environment to be part of a growing team. Great flexibility and earning potential!
- $40-$50 per hour depending on experience